Last update - 10.02.2021
Clicks and impressions
Our specialists carefully monitor clicks and impressions on captcha pages ads, using both automated systems and human reviews, in order to protect your interests and those of our advertisers. We do this so that we can protect our advertisers from artificially inflated costs. Here are some ways you can help ensure that your captcha pages provide the highest quality traffic possible.
- Don't click on Sponsor Links.
- Don't ask anyone to click on Sponsor Links.
- Be aware of how your captcha pages is promoted.
- Publishers are responsible for the content on every captcha pages. Content restrictions apply to captcha pages displaying ads.
- AdKeeps ads may not be displayed alongside any type of content prohibited by our Public Offer. It's your responsibility to ensure that all of your pages adhere to these policies.
- Create captcha pages with relevant Landing page content. AdKeeps will take action against Landing pages that don’t add any value to users.
Creating CAPTCHA Pages
- Title must be written
- Picture must be added
- Description must be written
- Category must be selected
- Title and description must match a landing page
- Only direct link to landing page
Your captcha pages will not be eligible for monetization if you do not follow these simple rules.